11 Oct 2013

Rants


Assalamualaikum,

and finally PMR is over. I hope you're in the pink of health. Everyone are so excited about the end of PMR but not me, I mean yes i've been waiting for this time to come for so long, I thought it would be fun but damn I was wrong. The life after PMR is so lifeless. I usually do revisions after school and get ready for additional classes, but not anymore. I felt so empty, so I decided to go back to my world, where fun begins which is, going back to habbo retros, facebook, audition sea, blackshot and everything that's meaningless. Thats just how I roll, no matter how meaningless or pointless it is, I will always work it out. I've thrown and abolish that attitude of mine before the examination but I have no choice now since it's over. Its like im bombarded with emptiness and boredom, drowned in the laziness where everything is just so hard for me. I'm pretty sure i will get sick of my situation one day. If it is not about some of my friends, I wouldn't update my blog, Ahh I feel so empty, I cant even thinking about what should I share.

Oh yes, did anyone ever look down on you, what i mean is, before this, did anyone ever look down on you like, they think they're the smartest among all of the people in the world, and they keep on demand you, they think they're so cool, when they're actually not? Haha, they should feel a chagrin feelings of embarrassment for themselves. Don't let anybody think you're nothing but a dirt, don't let anyone knock or let you down, if they ever did that, you don't want to stay back, dont you? Fight with confide. No mercy. You  should live by few principals. For example, I live by a principal which is preventation is better than cure. I guess I dont have to explain that, I never let anyone beat the shit out of me, I might be wrong at times but I always state the facts. Since they're a shallow minded type of person, they didn't agree with what i stated and told me that I will never admit what I did by turning the tables. Make them feel intimidated or apprehensive. I would like to share a quote with you by a Comedian, which is "There's a reasion its called 'girls gone wild' and not 'women gone wild'. When girls go wild, they show their tits. When women go wild, they kill men and rown their kidsin a tub." I might be controlling, abusive, misogynistic, disparaging and dismissive, but I won't act that way if no one made me want to do that, unless if I had to. If anyone ask for forgiveness from you, ask them, what does the laws and polices stands for?

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment