13 Aug 2013

Expressing

Assalamualaikum!

It's been a very busy day, so many difficulties and miserable things happened. An unexpected thing happened on my second day of raya, I'm goosebumped. Anyways, I gained a quote which is "when you point your finger at somebody else, four fingers are pointing back at you" that defined us, human being. Well sometimes, we, human being, insult and mock others, don't tell me you never did that? Okay so, in future or maybe in your past, you hurt someone without thinking about their feelings but then, one day you'll advice someone to respect others because they have feelings too which is four fingers pointing back at yourself, hypocrite, selfish, heartless and whatever, human nature i assume. I can't tell you that you suite that quote so much because I did that once too, I did a thing that pointed back at myself, aha such an embarrassment but who cares because all of us experienced that.

There's a thing that i've been thinking, it didn't make any sense because well you know human being do such things without others knowing why did they do that, but then others keep on assuming which is kinda stupid, why do people have to be so negative? Like when you insulted someone because you really really really hate everything about them but then, they assume that you're just jealous. Wow, face palm, *knock my head on the wall thousand of times because I can't stand some of the human being instinct out there*. I don't know if some of you insulted someone because you're jealous of them but when i insulted someone, i hate everything about them. Sometimes, they're not as clever as you thought, assuming someone who hates you so much are jealous of you is plainly stupid. I mean, cant you think? Why do they insult if they dont hate everything about you? Who the fuck insulted others because they're jealous and because they cant have what you had before?

I'm sorry if I hurt any of you or as if you are related to this post, well sometimes human being won't say such things if they never experienced those unexaggerated things they assumed, they'll claim others onto it. Some things are harder than it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment