8 May 2013

May


 Hello everyone, it's been awhile. Am I too late to wish everyone happy celebrating a new month which kinda sucks because time flies so fast?

Hope you're enjoying and doing well today. Exam is around the corner and i'm still playing around like its nothing., Meanwhile it's everything to everyone. I should start doing revisions, well I did! Only for geography. I had a hard time thinking about when to start, where to start and with whom shall I start doing all of the revisions I should've start with my friends ages ago. I'm taking everything for granted, that's my undenial problem, which is very true and no one can ever deny that. I'm not a fan of my own feelings and all of the situations i've been through. I urge everyone to stay where you're at and never be like me. I'm trying my best to change myself, not physically but mentally. I'm trying to avoid from every online games and also some people that won't give me any benefits to be friend of. On second thought, I shouldn't do that, I cant and I wont?

I think online games and bad influence friends won't affect any students. As a student, it shouldn't be a problem to play games but IT IS a problem if you're not studying. I get an "E" for my mathematic last year. I tell you, thats the worst score I've ever had! I didnt expect to get an "E"! The only reason I get an "E" is because I didnt do revisions and keep on playing games, just like what I'm doing right now. But I'm pretty sure I'll leave everything right after I publish this post. I will update my blog only if I have a free-time. That's impossible, I wont be able to update on my exam week, to be honest. I don't want an "E" in my mid-term result.

I have an ardent desire to pass with flying colours for my exam.
Wish me luck, this is so not funny ):


No comments:

Post a Comment