30 May 2013

Hell-Bent


And again, here I am, complaining and declare about everything in a post like anyone gives a fuck. I'm unsatisfied with everything, with my fate which is permanent. Hah, I really hope none of my situations now and before affect my future. I dont need any of these sadness in future, It'll ruin my whole life, this is a serious talk or should I say paragraph....maybe sentence. Yep, sentence. How do I sum up all of my feelings in a paragraph, might be more than one paragraph, I cant explain myself at all. I'm slowly drifted to something I never wanted to be in.

I've go through and experienced every endure with patience, my anger comes from being hurt in the past, taken advantage of, and basically pushed around but I'll keep on patience. No one really noticed that I'm changing myself, but they keep on complaining when I oftenly use bad words. Somehow, I need my inner fiend to control myself and my damp days, hurt everyone's feelings with abhor so they can feel what I mutually feels with an extensive scars, they'll realized that they have no medicine for heartaches, thats when they know how I truly feels without any doubt.

Thank you for ruining my daily life, thank you for all of the heartaches, I'll be fine, I promise you, I'll be fine. This is a little bit embarrassing, but I'm tired of living in a miserable life. What I meant by miserable life is, I'm always at fault, they always put the blame on me even when I did nothing. Thats what I mean by "my life is so unfair" in my previous post, I guess? Well, theres nothing I should regret on, I will enjoy my life without any hell fire popped out with abrupt in my very-very-sweet-feelings.

It's convincing....life is too ironic....I'm too moronic....
Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment