3 Apr 2013

Best day, I guess?



What a day, 
Now i'm typing while eating an ice cream that i bought just now. Today is so damn hectic! I didnt wear my sport uniform so i decided to-not-attend the sport class. But then, a teacher caught me skipping class (Obviously, my skip means sitting under a fan and relax). It relaxes throughout my body when none of the teachers give a shit looking at me relaxing under the fan. It gets super duper shitty when Cikgu Munir actually came and ask this, I'll just give you a quick conversation between me, my friend & Cikgu Munir.

Cikgu Munir: buat apa ni?
Me: saya tak pakai baju sukan, jadi saya duduk lah sini.
Cikgu Munir: ni dah kira ponteng dah ni
Jannah: kitorang nak pergi ah ni baru ingatkan nak pergi
Cikgu Munir: takda, sekarang kamu dua ikut saya
Me: eh takpe cikgu saya dah nak masuk dah
Cikgu Munir: ha takde, ikut jugak!
Me & Jannah: * follows the teacher *
Cikgu Munir: ambik cangkul ni, ambik benda ni (3 roda kereta lol shitty thing idk what is that)
 Me: buat apa ni cikgu?
Cikgu Munir: ambik benda ni, pergi cangkul pasir kat hujung padang belah kiri tu lepastu tanam pasir ni dekat tanah tanah yang berlubang dekat hujung padang belah kanan
Me & Jannah: WHAT THE FUCK

While me and jannah do what the Cikgu Munir asked us to do;

Jannah: ya Allah, apa yaaang bisaaaaa ku tebus kepadamu atas dosa ku
Me: batu besi, jambatan api~~

So, right after we finished everything, We (me and my friend) quickly go upstairs and stays in class without going anywhere, because it's so tiring. Very sweaty, but it's a great day after all, LOL. New experience ayy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment