19 Mar 2013

Never-ending over-thinking


hi here i am again updating my own blog.
So lately i've been thinking where am i heading to and where's my destination, when will i stop and when will i succeed. The question is, will i succeed? Do my prayers, raise my hand and make du'a. I'm hoping for a better life, it's hard to pretend like you're fine and okay with everything when the fact is you're not and no one realise that you're not okay. Deep down, behind my smiles and laughs, i cant fight my tears. I cant even sleep at night, i think too much. It hurts. A song by Goo Goo Dolls, "Iris" tells my current situation. Click here to listen. Below is some of the lyrics from the song.

" All I can taste is this moment and all I can breathe is your life, when sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand when everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" 


Quoted sentence above, that's my exact feelings. and here's another by Snow patrol "Chasing Cars" Click here 

"I don't quite know, how to say or how I feel. Those three words, are said too much, they're not enough, All that I am, all that I ever was is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see."

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment