25 Jul 2014

Back with a post!


Assalamualaikum,
Wow! Its been ages since my last post. I have so much to tell in this one post about whats happening between the gap of my unupdated-blog and my life right now. To be honest, half of it was a mess, but another half  is fine. First of all, I moved to Sekolah Menengah Teknik Kuantan on 5th of february, did I ever told you that? Oh wait, my last post was ages ago, lmao. Yep! I transfered to kuantan and I think its a good decision, well now it is.

The first time I entered that school which is on 5th of february, I thinked of;
- How am I going to study with a new environment and friends
- Boarding school is such a killer
- I should've apply to Teknik KL which is nearer than Kuantan
- How am I going to survive without a single old friend around me
- This is a mess, I gotta suite myself with this place
- How do I start conversation with someone I dont know when all I can do is cry (on registration day)
- Dad, can we turn back time so I dont have to transfer?
- I REGRET!
Funny how thats all I can think of, when the one who made me transfer to a new school is myself. Yep, Its my own decision to move to another school because I WANT TO CHANGE MYSELF, I used to play all the time, I used to fool people too much, I am never serious, not until the examination is around the corner. But in my new school, I'm totally different. I'm not who I was back then, I mean... I'm changing into someone better I guess? There, their people are quite nice. I mean, really, they are. (Right after you get to know them day by day). It took me 5 months to understand them. It's hard to understand someone you don't expect to met. I'm from a totally different place and Kuantan is soooo different than Shah Alam. Believe me! One day, you're going to discover it, you're gonna get through with it because you can't run from things you're going to head for years! Alhamdulillah, syukur that I'm totally a different person now. Not that different though, I still cant' control myself whenever I'm mad, I do sarcasms like I used to do back then and that habit will NEVER, EVER, EVER decreases.

The first time I get into my room (we call it dorm), there are another 15 people in the room. One of them met her old friends, so she's fine.. while me.. no one is from Shah Alam and thats the scariest nightmare I've ever faced in my whole entire life! I had to suite myself with people that doesnt even think outside the box, their thinking are way different than mine. But thank god, there's 3 girls from Kuala Lumpur, no.. not precisely from KL. One of them is from Kota Damansara and the other two is from Hulu Langat & Ampang. Well, we hate that place. 4 of us do think that they're all shallow-minded people.. but all we do is ignore and just stick to our intentions on why do we transfer to SMT Kuantan. But after few days, we made a discussion and everything is fine after that night. Until today, so many crazy things happened!

All I can say is, Alhamdulillah for who I am right now, for what course I'm currently studying now & to my family + friends who never stop on giving hopes and supports! Boarding school is not that bad though, All you need is to interact and get to know new people from a total different place & your dormates + all the other students. In Shaa Allah, in the minute you woke up and everywhere you go, your life is all about meet & greet. Which is fun? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment