9 Jul 2013

Ramadhan Mubarak & My never-ending rants.


First of all, salam ramadhan to all of my muslim readers & recent visitors. May Allah accept your ibadah and help you throughout the holy month. Grab the opportunity to win Allah swt's heart, stop doing sins and do something good instead. Just a friendly reminder ;) x

Anyway, its been a tough year for me. I mean, not the whole year until today. Just a few weeks ago until today. Happy fasting anyway, its the first day of Ramadhan. I'm feeling a little bit sick of everything, aha. 

I was happy back then, ah yes, "was". I just cant help myself from falling apart, you do know its not easy in controlling your own feelings and your actions whenever you're sad. I never bleed myself to know that I'm alive, It's over when it's over. It's over when you don't hear the beat of my heart.

It's not easy. It's never easy to know that someone you love is confusing. When you keep on thinking do he/she really loves you, thats when your mind is blown away. When he/she keeps on saying sorry, you cant even think if they're being true or are they pretending to be sorry so you will forgive them? Man, this is tough and this is not okay.

One day you'll realised how much I cared and thats when I don't feel the same way like how it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment